The quality of Jager Smith’s legal services rests on our strong commitment to building enduring relationships. As your company evolves and your personal and family needs change, the time we’ve invested in getting to know you and your business enables us to help you choose the best strategies for protecting your assets and ensuring your goals are met, both personally and on a corporate level.
Our personalized approach, together with the breadth of our specialized expertise in each of our practice areas, ensures every Jager Smith client receives superior custom-crafted solutions to all their legal needs.
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- The firm's Bankruptcy and Restructuring Group is widely recognized for its expertise in complex restructurings and insolvency proceedings.
- Business, Tax & Succession Planning
- For more than three decades, Jager Smith’s Business & Tax Group has been providing New England business owners with a single comprehensive source of knowledgeable, cost-efficient legal services.
- Estate Planning, Administration, Conservator & Guardianships
- Our experienced estate planning team is committed to protecting your legacy and the future security of your family, ensuring that your wishes are carried out in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Litigation has been a significant part of Jager Smith’s practice since the firm’s founding. Our lawyers represent clients at both the trial and appellate levels in courts in Massachusetts and throughout the United States.
- Real Property
- Our Real Property Law Group takes a practical approach to every transaction and maintains clear, open communications with every client.
- Environmental Law
- Jager Smith's Environmental Law Group provides knowledgeable legal counsel on regulatory compliance, workplace health and safety, and other environmental issues.
Jager Smith Success Continues to Shape Real Property Law
Jager Smith Prevails in Directors’ and Officers’ Lawsuit and Related Claim Litigation> more
Visit our Pleadings Page for direct downloads to pleadings and documents.> more